Message Non-Alert Script:

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day




I have the greatest husband and this is his first father's day. I just wanted to write a little post and tell him how wonderful I think he is. From the moment we found out I was pregnant, I knew he would love our baby unconditionally and eternally. And of course... he does.

I'm grateful for days like today because it gives me a reason to be mushy and to write cheesy (but true) posts. Adam Nathaniel.... I love you more than anything and I'm so grateful for everything you do for Lincon and I. You truly are am amazing father. Thanks for always pitching in and doing your part in our family. Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder and helping to keep the spirit in our home and in our lives. I love watching you with Linc. I have a feeling that he is going to be a daddy's boy and that you two will be buds forever. We love you!!!

I also want to give a little shout out to my dad and my father-in-law! So grateful that I have 2 amazing fathers! They are both amazing men who have had very positive influences in my life. My dad is great..... he's not the mushy type but I still want to tell him how much I love and appreciate him.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment