Message Non-Alert Script:

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 months

I can't believe how fast time flies. Lincon hit the 4 month mark on Sunday and has his appointment yesterday. Here are his stats:

Weight: 14.6 lbs (44%)
Height: 25.5 in (73%)
Head Circ: 16.3 (25%)

Lately he......
  • Spits everywhere. If you lay him on his back, he immediately starts blowing bubbles and spitting.
  • Loves his fists and sucks on them a lot. I think he likes his fists more than his binky.
  • Knows who his mom is and who is dad his. We have had many people comment on how his demeanor changes when we leave the room. He is becoming way more aware of what is going on and knows when mom leaves for work.
  • Sleeps like a champ. Has been going to bed at 9 and sleeps until 9:30. Since I don't go to work until afternoon, I have been sleeping in with him but I have felt pretty lazy so I need to start getting up before him. 
  • He usually eats twice in the night, but I only give him around 2 or 3 ounces each time. I'm trying to phase out his nightly feedings.
  • Loves him bumbo and sitting up in general. We busted out his doorway bouncy seat today for the first time and he loved it!
  • Hardly ever cries. Seriously. He mostly grunts and whines when he needs something but hardly ever full on cries. 
  • Doesn't love belly time but it is getting better. He was a champion during he 4 month photoshoot.
Overall he is such a good boy. Adam and I comment how lucky we are that we got such a good boy. Its true! Here are a couple photos from his 4 month shoot.



3 comments:

  1. he is So cute! I really hope I'll get to meet him soon! maybe at the wedding or sometime! he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Andrea! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is just adorable! I can totally see you in that last picture. And gorgeous pics! Don't you love the 50mm lens? I have been using it for a couple years now and it is rarely ever off my camera. Love it!

    Keep blogging, I love to hear how your cute family is doing :)

    ReplyDelete