Message Non-Alert Script:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catch up time

Memorial weekend we went on our annual camping trip with the Huntsman's. I look forward to this time all year. Although I see my family and extended family often, there is something about camping with them that I love. My dad let us use his second camping trailer so on Friday afternoon, Adam, Lincon and I headed down to get it and pull it back up to our camp spot. It was a long drive, but Lincon was a trooper.
There is something about Memorial weekend that Mother Nature doesn't like because more times than not it seems like weekend has bad weather. I was a little nervous going because Linc isn't even 4 months old, but it all worked out. We spent a lot of time in the trailer hanging out and playing games but we did manage to get out when the sun was shining and Adam and I even got to go on a nice four wheeling ride. 

Memorial weekend marks the "anniversary of the engagement."
I'm grateful this man decided to make me his wife. We been friends for 9 years, dating for almost 5 (if you add it all together :) and married for almost 2. Now we have a beautiful son to show for it! Thanks for everything hun, I love you!

And this wouldn't be a post without some updates and pictures of my pride and joy :)
He has started doing some pretty cute things as of late. He LOVES having his bum changed. My changing table has been a great investment - - I probably change about 95% of his diapers on it. And he knows that when I lay him down on the table that its time to be changed. Without fail - - he starts spitting and blowing his lips.
Also, he has found his fists and they are constantly in his mouth. Occassionally he'll get just his pointer finger in there and will accidentally gag himself.
He hates belly time. Well at least he hates it when he's on the ground. He doesn't mind if he's laying on me or if I prop him up on his boppy.
He loves sitting up and facing out at the world. If he starts fussing, all you have to do is stand up and let him face out and he is instantly calm.


Camping trip - fell asleep hanging out with dad

Playing with Aunt Brynn on the camping trip. He slobbers a lot.
We had to move to the big towel! Again... more slobber.


14 week picture

No comments:

Post a Comment