Message Non-Alert Script:

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Parenting skills....

So maybe we should work on our parenting skills when our little guy gets here. . . .


Adam and I have had quite the influence on my little nephew haven't we??? : ) My sister and bro-in-law came over the other day and Adam got Oscar all riled up. I just had to post this video.... his laugh is adorable.

This past weekend we went over to Boise to watch my brother play football against Bishop Kelly in the semi-finals. Unfortunately they lost, but my brother had a great season. We had a little time to head over to the mall before the game and do a little shopping. Of course my husband's stamina for walking around the mall lasted about 10 minutes but we were able to find this cute little outfit.

I think this outfit is a keeper and our little man is going to look like a stud.

1 comment:

  1. What a great laugh! But don't be surprised when your kid is hitting people in the face...ha ha You guys will be great parents, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete