Message Non-Alert Script:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Officially blogging!

I decided to officially join the blogging club! I love reading other people's blog, so I thought it would be good if I started my own.

As most of you know, we are expecting a little boy this February and couldn't be more excited. My baby bump is growing rapidly and people are now starting to say to me "wow, you look pregnant now!" In fact, I had my 23 week appointment this past Saturday and the doctor actually asked me if I was retaining water because I had significant "spike" in my weight. Awesome. Thank you for informing me that I am getting fat :) I didn't know what to say, "uhhhh no? I don't think so?" But yes, I am getting bigger.

Baby boy has been kicking and flipping a lot lately. It's so fun. I'm sure that once he gets bigger and is all up in my business I won't be saying that but for now I like it.

Here is me at 22 weeks.
Other than working, I am staying pretty busy with photoshoots, editing pictures, and hanging out with my hubby. We have the same work schedule which is nice because we have our evenings together. We haven't bought any baby stuff (besides a few onsies) so I'm looking forward to shopping for baby stuff. I think that will make it seem a little more real.

3 comments:

  1. Yay - another person for me to "blog-stalk!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Wait to shop till after you have baby showers (if you are). You never know what someone will think to get you that you then don't have to buy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. horray! So glad you joined the world of blogging so I can have another blog to stare at when I should be doing other things. lol. Your baby bump is cute and very little so don't listen to that doctor of yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete