Message Non-Alert Script:

Friday, February 18, 2011

Tomorrow!

Just in case anyone was wondering.... we are having the baby tomorrow!

Yep... I'm being induced. I realize this causes some controversy with MANY moms, but it is what we've chosen to do! I have a "favorable" cervix and doctor seems to think everything will go well.

Don't try and scare me with your horrible labor stories because there is no going back. We are meeting our little man tomorrow :)

I feel like a little kid the day before Christmas. I hope I'll be able to sleep. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes smoothly! Wishing you and your baby the best of luck! Can't wait to see pictures of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting for you! i'm so happy! Can't wait to meet baby balmforth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!! I've only EVER been induced, and no problems here-- so go you! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Best of wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, yay, yay! So happy for you guys! I hope to see that cute boy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I hope everything went well! I was induced this last time and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete